Outdoor landscape street lights ensure the safety of evening activities
Posted by Admin | 07 Apr
The spacing of outdoor ceiling lamp is less than or equal to 4 times the installation height. When installing bulbs on one side, the installation height is greater than or equal to 1.4 times the width of the road; when the two sides are staggered, the installation height is greater than or equal to 0.9 times the width of the road; when the two sides are symmetrically arranged, the installation height is greater than 0.7 times the width of the road.
The average illuminance of outdoor landscape street lights is mainly calculated according to its utilization rate (U), maintenance coefficient (k) and layout coefficient (N).
1. The lamps should be firm and upright, not loose or bent.
2. The lampshade should be intact.
3. The enamel umbrella has been corroded, and the deformed umbrella should be replaced.
4. The reflector of the bulb is invalid and should be replaced.
5. During transportation and installation, the reflector of the lamp should not be damaged or deformed. The lampshade should be worn with an apron and polished, and the lampholder should be replaced when the porcelain is broken and copper is exposed.
Choosing the right outdoor landscape street lights can not only illuminate the entire city, but also effectively ensure the safety of family evening activities.
Outdoor landscape street lights come in a variety of shapes. Only every style you can't imagine will blow your mind.
In addition, batteries are an important part of outdoor landscape lights. At present, lithium batteries and gel batteries are commonly used. Lithium batteries are more expensive, but can last a long time. Many people are not very familiar with the maintenance knowledge of outdoor lighting manufacturers, so today the manufacturers will discuss with you the maintenance methods of landscape lighting.
First of all, if the lampshade is tilted during use or cleaning, it should be corrected immediately to maintain its beauty; in addition, when adjusting the lampshade, pay attention to avoid the reflection of shadows by the three-point support lamp when lighting. items, such as quilts. Frequent switching on and off the power supply will greatly shorten its lifespan, so try to minimize the number of bulbs when using them.