Outdoor wall lamp is a kind of wall lamp. It gets its name because it is used outdoors. It is usually installed on outdoor walls, and some products can be installed on outdoor lamppost walls. Compared with indoor wall lamps, outdoor wall lamps have better waterproof performance and are mostly enclosed in a closed layout, which can eliminate the corrosion of outdoor rainwater to the lamps and extend the service life of the lamps.
In terms of outdoor, wall lamps are generally used in scenic spots, parks and some public places. It can not only play an auxiliary lighting function, but also achieve a certain beautification effect. This kind of outdoor wall lamp is widely used in today's society, and its shape and type are also different according to the actual situation.
1. Determination of the position of the wall lamp device
Since the distance determines the function of lighting, there is a need to consider the convenience of device maintenance, so in general, the height of the wall lamp needs to be 2.2-2.5m above the ground, but if it is on the workbench, it needs to be 1.5 meters away from the operating level. That's it. The wall lamp in the bedroom only needs to be placed 1.5 meters above the ground.
2. lighting preparation
The primary requirement is to connect the wall lamp's contact wiring, and select the wiring that can be manipulated by the switch. After that, lay the wiring in the open, with a pull switch, and lay the wiring in the dark, and you need to use the concealed key switch. In addition, the switch selection requirements of outdoor wall lamps ensure that the operation arrangement of the switch is flexible and light, and whether the switch can be switched at will in an instant.
3. Fixing the wall lamp
After the position and the lighting are determined, the first thing to install is the operation of the wall lamp holder. At the beginning, the lamp holder needs to be fixed by using embedded parts or perforating, then install the inner core and fix it on the wall. , First try to work, if you can, add the fixed work of strengthening the wall lamp.
Outdoor wall lamp classification
1. European style wall lamp: European style wall lamp originated in the 1980s, mainly represented by decoration applications in the British royal family. It was only introduced to China in the early 1990s. It has only been used in the domestic decoration industry in the past two years, mainly in the decoration projects of star hotels, high-end clubs, and villas to express the grace and luxury of European aristocratic smell.
2. Pastoral wall lamp: The whole room expresses a strong humanistic smell, and simplicity and dignity complement each other. It makes the whole room feel very charming.
3. Crystal wall lamp: Crystal wall lamp adds a bit of aura to the now simple space, so young people generally prefer crystal wall lamps when buying lighting. The dazzling and gorgeous crystals give people a grand and luxurious feeling.
4. Modern wall lamp: Use a variety of bright floral elements to decorate the bedroom full of spring, and decorate an elegant curved wall lamp at the bedside to make the spring bedroom more elegant and romantic.