Scope of application
Interior decoration, outdoor corridor, garden,sand beach, riverside, tunnel, project and so on.
Main structure and performance
- Aluminum alloy die-cast shell, firm and durable.
- Surface electrostatic spray, constant temperature curing, strong adhesion.
- Beautiful appearance, and corrosion resistance.
- E26 lamp holder, excellent insulation performance.
Installation instructions First of all, check whether the lamps and lanterns are damaged in the process of transportation. If the damage is caused by transportation, the carrier is responsible for it and the manufacturer has nothing to do with it.
Please ensure that the power supply is disconnected before installation, and install the lamps in the following order.
1.Remove the screw and remove the lamp cover .
2.According to the requirements of technical parameters, select the appropriate light source screw into the lamp head, and then fix the lamp body with screws;When the light source needs to be replaced, the method is the same as steps 1-2.
- Unscrew the screw and remove the mounting bottom .
- Tighten the lamp wire and the reserved wire with the wiring cap, and pay attention to the polarity of the wire.
- 5. Set expansion in the lamp body mounting position, and fix the mounting bottom with nut.
- Put the line neatly into the pole carefully, and then set on the base of the installation, fixed with screw.
7.Finally, carefully check whether the installed lamps are firm and the Angle is accurate.
- After the lamp is connected to the power supply, the temperature of the lamp rises gradually. When the lamp is lit or not completely cooled, it is not allowed to touch the lamp with bare hands.
- When replacing the bulb, cut off the power and wait for the bulb to cool before replacing it.
- When the protective cover of the lamp is broken or damaged, a new protective cover must be replaced The lamp without the protective cover cannot be used.
- Ground wire must be reliable.
Light bulb replacement instructions:
- Turn off the power switch of the lamp.
- After the lamp body is completely cooled, open the upper cover.
- Unscrew out the bulb.
- Load the new bulb.
- The lamp should be covered before connecting the power supply.
If the wiring of the lamp body is damaged, it should be replaced by the manufacturer or his service agency or a similar qualified professional to avoid danger.