- After the lamp is connected to the power supply, the temperature of the lamp rises gradually. When the lamp is lit or not completely cooled, it is not allowed to touch the lamp with bare hands.
- When replacing the bulb, cut off the power and wait for the bulb to cool before replacing it.
- When the protective cover of the lamp is broken or damaged, a new protective cover must be replaced The lamp without the protective cover cannot be used.
- Ground wire must be reliable.
Light bulb replacement instructions:
- Turn off the power switch of the lamp.
- After the lamp body is completely cooled, open the upper cover.
- Unscrew out the bulb.
- Load the new bulb.
- The lamp should be covered before connecting the power supply.
If the wiring of the lamp body is damaged, it should be replaced by the manufacturer or his service agency or a similar qualified professional to avoid danger.